1. All drivers, contenders and authorities taking an interest in the Championship must hold a FIA Super License. Applications for Super Licenses must be made every year to the FIA through the candidate’s ASN.
2. As per Article 16.3, the stewards may force punishment focuses on a driver’s Super License. On the off chance that a driver accumulates 12 punishment focuses his permit will be suspended for the accompanying Event, taking after which 12 focuses will be expelled from the permit. Punishment points will stay on a driver’s Super License for a time of 12 months after which they will be individually uprooted on the 12 month commemoration of their inconvenience.
1. The driver must commute the auto alone and unaided.
2. Drivers must utilize the track at all times. For the shirking of uncertainty the white lines characterizing the track edges are thought to be a piece of the track; however, the kerbs are most certainly not. A driver will be judged to have left the track if no piece of the auto stays in contact with the track. Should an auto leave the track the driver may re-join, on the other hand, this may just be carried out when it is protected to do as such and without increasing any enduring point of interest. At without a doubt the attentiveness of the race executive a driver may be given the chance to give back the entire of any preference he picked up by leaving the track.
3. More than one alter of course to safeguard a position is not allowed. Any driver moving back towards the dashing line, having prior protected his position logged off, ought to leave no less than one auto width between his own particular auto and the edge of the track on the way to the corner.
4. Any driver safeguarding his position on a straight, and before any braking region, may utilize the full width of the track amid his first move, gave no noteworthy part of the auto endeavouring to pass is nearby his. Whilst protecting thus the driver may not leave the track without reasonable reason. For the shirking of uncertainty, if any piece of the front wing of the auto endeavouring to pass is nearby the back wheel of the auto in front this will be considered to be a ‘huge parcel’.
5. When an auto is gotten by an alternate auto which is going to lap it amid the race the driver must permit the speedier driver past at the most readily accessible open door. If the driver who has been gotten (caught) does not permit the quicker driver past, waved blue banners will be indicated to show that he must permit the accompanying driver to overtake.
1. The stewards may perpetrate the punishments particularly set out in these Sporting Regulations notwithstanding or rather than whatever other punishments accessible to them under the Code.
2. Any driver who gets three censures in the same Championship season will, upon the burden of the third, be given a ten network place punishment at that Event. In the event that the third denounce is forced after an Incident amid a race the ten framework place punishment will be connected at the driver’s next Event.